Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SUNDAYS

January 9, 2011

INVESTING YOUR LIFE FOR THE KINGDOM
  • KINGDOM INVESTMENT - our usual investment is our L.I.F.E.
    • L - labor, on what do i spend?
    • I - influence, how are you using your influence?
    • F - finances, how do you spend your money?
    • E - expertise, what are you good at?
  • KINGDOM LIFE
    • invest in things that last:
      • GOD
      • Word of GOD
      • souls of men
  • KINGDOM FRUITS
    • if we harvest our lives in the kingdom of God, we will reap and harvest - fruits
    • bearing fruits is manifested in many ways
    • two most important fruits are:
      • character development
      • spiritual reproduction

In my own understanding:

I believe that everything that we do good are very much appreciated by God in heaven.  Our investment is one of the basis which gives us a passes to eternal life, but ofcourse believing in Jesus is the most valued ticket to reach eternity.
Well, with regards to my outstanding in my columnar life, still have many things need to be settle. And here are some of it:
  • What will I do to others for the glory of God?
  • How to influence people to believe and trust God like what I do?
  • I have to pay all my debts.
  • How to maximize what's instore in me to share in the world?
I have to act now, you have to act now. We never know that tomorrow God will ask us for the investment He sow in us?  

No comments:

Post a Comment